How to find cabins that are still available

Pat in NC

I remember checking on the RCCl web site to see what cabins were still available for our last cruise.

The problem is, I can't remeber how I got to that site!:confused:

If I remember correctly, it would give you a list of cabins that were still available for a certain type of stateroom.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Pat

got to www.royalcaribbean .com, click on your ship's name and date range, then find the specific sailing date. Click on begin reservation. You will get a page with different options--how many sailing, what state, are over 55, do you need ground transportation, etc. be sure to fill out all of those that apply & then hit enter or next or continue (sorry, I do it so much & can't remember). 1 thing I learned is that they only post 5 cabins per category, so there may be a bunch more in the category you are interested in. I have also called crown & anchor and asked if a specific cabin is available, they have always been very acommodating.:)

Or you can go to the major travel site that starts with an Ex and go through the motions of booking a cruise. They show more than 5 cabins if they are available and there is a little flashing dot on top of each cabin making them easy to spot. The RCI website makes you scan each deck for the available cabins. I find the flashing dot so much easier. Although I do notice that sometimes, depending on the ship, the dots don't always appear - rather one dot flashes in the upper corner of the screen. But usually it works properly.

If you see a room you want, you can just call RCI and book it if it doesn't show up on the RCI website.

I have found that you can force the RCI website to show other cabins if you pretend to book a room by pretending you are going to book it and then open another browser to pull up the site again - or use a different computer in your house while holding a room - if you have multiple computers. But really, ex*****.com is so easy and then making a call to RCI works well.

Archived