Bernard K Passman Gallery

A&L_Ont

My hubby and I love the jewellery from Passman and I see that he has 2 locations in St. Thomas. Does anyone know where they are? I see online that there are 2 locations. . . one in Havensight (we're docking at Crown), and one on "Main St." Are they easy to find? Is one better than the other.

We own a couple peices of his and I hope I can talk my hubby into getting me something else!!

Thanks

Lisa

The location in town is closest if you're docking at Crown Bay. I think the taxi drivers are dropping Crown Bay passengers off in front of the Harley Davidson store, so you'll need to go through International Plaza (where the Harley store is located) to Main St and make a right. The store is about 3 blocks east on the same side of the street. If the driver drops you off near the Vendors' Plaza or on Main St, Passman is located on the left side of the street as you face west in the first block after the post office. You won't be able to miss it - they keep the doors WIDE open all the time.

Thanks Ms411. . . I can't wait to see what they have in stock. Each of his stores that we have visited has a different selection. Hopefully I can talk my husband into getting me something (fingers crossed).

Thanks

Archived