Soda Specifics :)

I know I read somewhere that with the unlimited drink cards you can get Coke, Diet Coke and Sprite from the fountain (not in a can!).... I am wondering if there is a wider variety of soda available in the cans, if I decide to opt for paying for each drink rather than the card. Specifically, I'm wondering about caffiene free options for soda (Caffeine Free Diet Coke is my drug of choice)

Does anyone know what kinds of soda are available in the can? Seems a silly question maybe, but it's important to little ol' me. :)

Good question. I curious about this too, although I'm willing to bet that there is a wider variety of drinks available with the soda card (from the fountain, not the can). I also prefer diet caffeine free sodas. Diet Sprite would be a winner for me....especially if it were covered under the soda card.

DH buys the coke card because that's all he drinks, no alcohol. For me, I like Diet and ginger ale. I don't mind paying by the glass or can because to me, the extra couple of dollars is not hurting my budget. If I can afford to cruise, in a suite category, then I can afford the extras in soda and ginger ale. But DH, well, he just loves that card!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Janet,

Sometimes you just have to let the DH have what he wants.... especially if (for once) it doesn't have a hard drive or any 4-figure electronic components. :)

Me, I have to agree with you, drinking out of the can just makes me feel, I don't know, like I'm a little pampered and sophisticated, rather than the fountain. Or maybe it's just that I am picky and don't enjoy the range of quality in a fountain soda. (Do I sound crazy yet???) :)

Archived