Temsco in Skakway

alaskafirsttime

I am planning on booking in early January. Do you think that that is too late for a late June date?

Contact them directly and inquire, they are a ship contractor with less and less independent space out of Skagway.

four of us flew Temsco out of Skagway. We did the glacer flight and dog sledding. It was wonderful, the best experience. It is awesome to see just how small we really are in the huge world. Cost was $500.00. Made my reservation through Princess, so may have cost a little more. Thanks to Budget Queen's insight, we planned our Skagway day very well. When we first got off the ship we took the Lower Dewey River hike. We went all the way around the lake. (Took about 3 hours) It was absolutely absolutely beautiful. (need to add another absolutely!) Then we did the Temsco dog sledding. When we got back, we walked back to town and even had time for a little shopping. Then back on the ship. It was an amazing day!!

Marla

We did the glacier landing out of Skagway...it was the highlight of our cruise. Pilot was excellent, very knowledgable, glacier landing was probably 45 minutes +/- instead of the 20 they say. We decided to do Skagway instead of Juneau so we could do other excursions.

Worth every penny we paid for it!

I agree whole heartidly with last poster "Rainbowsunshine." Our glaicer landing was 1,000% better than originally expected. We knew we wanted to do it in Skagway but assumed it would be a little lack-luster after several other cool things we had done on this trip. We were wrong! It was fabulous - we had a great pilot and really spent a lot of time on the ground exploring and having fun. I would highly recommend this tour and this company to anyone traveling through Skagway!

Archived