need Menu for Miracle

dvacation

Does anyone have the menu, listed by night, for Miracle? My DH and I want to experience Nick and Nora's and would like to make the reservations for the night we would be least likely to enjoy in the main diningroom. Any help would be appreciated!:)

Does anyone have the menu, listed by night, for Miracle? My DH and I want to experience Nick and Nora's and would like to make the reservations for the night we would be least likely to enjoy in the main diningroom

My recent Miracle sailing had a menu on 3rd night (Grand Cayman day for us) that wasn't exciting at all, so that was my first night to choose N&N. That was also the night suggested by two of the N&N servers as well when I asked them at embarkation.

I might also suggest dining there on the final night if you wish to avoid the standard hoop-la of the main dining room, and just enjoy a relaxed dining experience w/ superb food and service.

The chocolate trio, as well as the citrus cheescake, were desserts beyond description. All of the main items (esp Surf & Turf) were perfection. Have a great cruise, and I hope you truly enjoy N&N !!!

Does anyone have the menu, listed by night, for Miracle? My DH and I want to experience Nick and Nora's and would like to make the reservations for the night we would be least likely to enjoy in the main diningroom. Any help would be appreciated!:)
Like others have said.....the menu is going thru changes...the big thing is the alternate section......with this section added, every night becomes more appetizing. I have a link to the new menu at the link in my signature, but I can't tell you what the selections of any particular night will be......because of the added sections, I'd say that you might be better off booking Nick and Noras based off of the night/time you'd prefer rather than what is on the menu in the dinning room. It's become easier to find something to eat on any given night.

We just cruised on the Miracle recently. We chose our reservation at Nick and Nora's based on seeing the menu for the week (the Maitre d' will show it to you if asked.) We booked Nick and Nora's a couple of days in advance. Loved it!

Archived