QE2 2006 World Cruise Charity Video

berry22192

:) Malcom well done you finally have the video..now if I bring 2 video players on our Christamas cruise maybe we could make a few copies and....no ...maybe not!

I got home from work this afternoon to find a packet waiting for me; It was postmarked South Africa; The return address was QE2.

It's the Charity Video:)

I am so pleased:) It's taken four months but I've got a copy:)

The outtakes at the end are well worth seeing - anyone who can stand a four month struggle would be well advised to buy a copy:)

(I nearly forgot - Cunard are refunding the cost of the video so I'll get it for nothing - Thanks to Kim Ellis of Passenger Relations)

Malcolm,

As far as I know, they didn't do another one this year (last I heard is was something to do with legal difficulties).

I can confirm this, having returned from a wonderful 8 weeks onboard last Saturday.

K.

• 1 month later...
Here they are...

Thank you sooooo much! That's almost as good as the actual video!

One question, though ... it's hard to tell on YouTube ... but that scene where the guy in black is singing ... and the two women "rush" him ... am I imagining things, or is he wearing a collar? LOL ... are the women "jumping" the onboard clergy? :)

Blue skies ...

--rita

Thank you sooooo much! That's almost as good as the actual video!

One question, though ... it's hard to tell on YouTube ... but that scene where the guy in black is singing ... and the two women "rush" him ... am I imagining things, or is he wearing a collar? LOL ... are the women "jumping" the onboard clergy? :)

Blue skies ...

--rita

nope, not the clergy... have to say that that's Warren - assistant cruise director.

P.S. Do we know anything about THIS year's charity video?

Hi Karie,

They did not make one, much to my dismay. At the beginning of the world cruise, the photographers said that one would be made by the time we arrived in Sydney. It never happened. One of the photographers said that they did not have someone to do the editing. Captain Rynd's daughter, I was told, did the editing last year. They should have put a hidden camera in the laundry - that video would have hit the sales jackpot!

Bobby:rolleyes:

At the beginning of the world cruise, the photographers said that one would be made by the time we arrived in Sydney. It never happened.

Why aren't I surprised that something the photographers said turned out to be wrong?:rolleyes:

Captain Rynd's daughter, I was told, did the editing last year.

She did:)

Archived