Celebrity enhances Childrens Program

FIRELT5

Well this should end all the threads saying children do not belong on Celebrity cruiseships. It is obvious that the cruiseline WANTS their business.

X was already quite family friendly. Now they are even more so!!! That's great news. I'll be on the Mercury next week will my 3-yr-old and my 5 and 3-yr-old nephews, I wonder if this program will already be in place on the Merc by then?

It is also not the first time that they have affilitated with an outside group for their children's programs. My kids have been on Celebrity cruises from an early age through adult-hood and they have always enjoyed themselves and loved the programs. I think it is a myth that Celebrity is not family friendly, a myth perpetrated by TAs and people wishing that it was not the case. Have always found them to be family friendly, this is just more proof...

What is really great is that under 3 year olds can use the facility with a parent. On RCI, if a child is in diapers they are not allowed in period. This solves the problem of what do I do with my 22 month old? Even on Carnival under 2 year olds are only allowed in the camp from 12-2, which is typically their nap time! X is definitely family friendly, at least for mine!

Archived