How best to complain to Princess?

moomoosmom

[B][I]Quote:{"I feel bad for you and it sounds like TAs in Canada have different rules than here in the states."}[/I][/B]

No, I have an excellent Travel Agent in Toronto who would never do this kind of booking. This has nothing to do with different rules in Canada.

The problem here is between the OP and the "bad TA" her MIL insisted she use.

To: OP - this sounds so stressful for you. I'd cancel and not go. It does not sound like a holiday for "you" with your inlaws travelling with you, and kids who would be screaming in the night for the other parent who is in a different cabin.

[quote name='dog'][B][I]Quote:{"I feel bad for you and it sounds like TAs in Canada have different rules than here in the states."}[/I][/B]

No, I have an excellent Travel Agent in Toronto who would never do this kind of booking. This has nothing to do with different rules in Canada.

The problem here is between the OP and the "bad TA" her MIL insisted she use.

To: OP - this sounds so stressful for you. I'd cancel and not go. It does not sound like a holiday for "you" with your inlaws travelling with you, and kids who would be screaming in the night for the other parent who is in a different cabin.[/QUOTE]

A comment was made by the OP earlier that she couldn't transfer her booking because she was in Canada -- there is no implication in my post that TAs are bad in Canada. I know where the problem is as I have read all the posts from the OP. But thanks for correcting me. :)

And back to the OP -- although to some it may not seem like a holiday when you travel with family, it is what you make of it. Some of us enjoy traveling with our children and some peopel are lucky to have cool enough inlaws to want to go on vacation with you. So, my vote for you is not to cancel, but to just get through this "hiccup" and have a mucho fantastic time!

No no. The in-laws are cool and will mind the kids so DH and I can go and eat and things like that. We travel a lot with the kids so that isn't an issue either just the musical beds at night. We did a european road trip on a shoestring in 2005 and the kids were fine. They even willingly walked up the Eiffel tower and my little guy wasn't even two at the time.

And yes I have a good TA in toronto who did our euro stuff for us but she was the one that told me that we can not transfer everything to her in any easy fashion :( She called princess while I was there and left me with the impression that the ship was pretty booked. She even offered to help me as much as she could be told me that it would likely be best to stick with the bad TA and be very firm with her. She said she'd double check things for me if I had issues. Service w/o a commission how great is that :)

[quote name='moomoosmom']She said she'd double check things for me if I had issues. Service w/o a commission how great is that :)[/QUOTE]

That is awesome . . . and if this situation works and is helping keeping the stress off you, then no frets or worries. Sounds like she (and you) have it under control.

Have a great cruise!

[quote name='moomoosmom']She said she'd double check things for me if I had issues. Service w/o a commission how great is that :)[/QUOTE]

That is awesome . . . and if this situation works and is helping keeping the stress off you, then no frets or worries. Sounds like she (and you) have it under control.

Have a great cruise!

Archived