CB - Map of ship?

miclane001

A better idea is to get a cruise brochure at any TA and cut the colour pages of the CB deck plan out to take with you. Those cards in the cabin are rather small.

As cdnguy says, if you want a "good" map of the ship, cut it out from the brochure and take it with you. I do every time. The pocket map they provide on ship is mererly an elevation (side view) and very incomplete. I don't really understand why they provide so much detail for those who haven't booked yet, and provide the onboard pax with such a poor map. Maybe they don't want everyone poking around, my only guess. If you forget, you may be able to figure out which brochure at the "Future Cruise Desk" has you ship in it and tear it out onboard.

That's a great site Kerry&LuAnn. I've been perusing it for a couple of weeks now. We were just given an upgrade on our Feb4th cruise on the CB and I was able to go on there and find out exactly where our room is. I'm not sure what all the white space is around us (we're on an inside cabin on the Riviera deck), but the deck plans on there are very detailed. I'm thinking I may print the ones I'm going to need when I'm onboard.

Archived