Questions about reserving/cancelling

jcriticl

Need clarification, please...

If I book online, then later on see that a more desirable cabin within the same category is available, is there any fee to change cabins? (I realize if the price in that category has gone up, I'd have to pay the difference.) Can you do this past the penalty phase?

And is true that as long as I cancel my cruise (heaven forbid!) more than 60 days prior, I can get a total refund?

Thanks! :D

Need clarification, please...

If I book online, then later on see that a more desirable cabin within the same category is available, is there any fee to change cabins? (I realize if the price in that category has gone up, I'd have to pay the difference.) Can you do this past the penalty phase?

And is true that as long as I cancel my cruise (heaven forbid!) more than 60 days prior, I can get a total refund?

Thanks! :D

Depends on who you are booking with. Each TA has different policies... if you are booking with Carnival directly, shouldn't be a problem...

I had to switch my cruise to the week earlier on the same ship for the same price after penalty time.:( I had to talk to a supervisor at Carnival. She waived the penalty charge,:) but I was charged $50 per person the same as if it was a name change. Best bet is if you booked through Carnival, call them and talk to a supervisor.

Archived