Oosterdam March

li10ebda

Hello,

My husband and I booked a cruise with the Seattle Seahawks, in March.

Has any one done this cruise with them before?

Has any one ever had a room in the SC Catagory it's at the back of the ship.

Sept 1998- Holland America Statendam Alaska

Dec 1999- Holland America-New Asterdam-retired-Western Carribean

Dec 2001- Holland America -Amsterdam

Feb 2002 - Dawn Princess-Eastern Carribean

Aug 2004 - Oosterdam - Alaska

Oct 2005 - Norwegian Mexican Rivera

Mar 2006= Oosterdam- Mexico

Hi! I'm so excited to see someone else signed up for this! My husband and I are doing this cruise, and we did the one last year to Alaska with the Hawks. It was SO MUCH FUN! There was an event each day with the Hawks (Ken Hamlin, Seneca Wallace and Etrick Pruitt), and the guys were really cool. AAA and HAL asked us to leave them alone when we'd see them on deck as this was their vacation too, but the guys said nah, that they can hide out if they want to so if you see them out and about say hello. You can also sign up for shore excursions with them.

Are you a longtime Hawks fan? Live in Seattle? Season tickets??

Hi! I'm so excited to see someone else signed up for this! My husband and I are doing this cruise, and we did the one last year to Alaska with the Hawks. It was SO MUCH FUN! There was an event each day with the Hawks (Ken Hamlin, Seneca Wallace and Etrick Pruitt), and the guys were really cool. AAA and HAL asked us to leave them alone when we'd see them on deck as this was their vacation too, but the guys said nah, that they can hide out if they want to so if you see them out and about say hello. You can also sign up for shore excursions with them.

Are you a longtime Hawks fan? Live in Seattle? Season tickets??

Hello,

We are longtime fans of the seahawks, we know some people that have some extra season tickets . Went to a game last month, was supposed to go to a game on Monday but snowed in, watched it on T.V. we live in Bellingham, what a great game!!

Looking forward to warm weather in Mexico.

Do you know if you can bring wine on board, last time we cruised with Holland America they wouldn't let you.

Hello,.....

Do you know if you can bring wine on board, last time we cruised with Holland America they wouldn't let you.

Yes, Holland America lets you bring wine and champagne on board. It was interesting to see the Seahawks playing the Green Bay Packers in the snow, only the snow was here in Seattle. Don't get that kind of Wisconsin weather often in these parts. How're things up in Bellingham, the new winter capitol of Puget Sound?;)

Karin

Hello,

My husband and I booked a cruise with the Seattle Seahawks, in March.

Has any one done this cruise with them before?

Has any one ever had a room in the SC Catagory it's at the back of the ship.

Sept 1998- Holland America Statendam Alaska

Dec 1999- Holland America-New Asterdam-retired-Western Carribean

Dec 2001- Holland America -Amsterdam

Feb 2002 - Dawn Princess-Eastern Carribean

Aug 2004 - Oosterdam - Alaska

Oct 2005 - Norwegian Mexican Rivera

Mar 2006= Oosterdam- Mexico

We always stay in an SC corner afton the Oosterdam 5187 to be exact. It is a great location, the views are wonderful. If you want to see pictures from that cabin on the Oosterdam doing the Mexican Riviera just go to my signature line and check out my pictures from October 2005 and February 2006.:) Or you can email me if you have any questions.

• 1 month later...
Hello,

We are longtime fans of the seahawks, we know some people that have some extra season tickets . Went to a game last month, was supposed to go to a game on Monday but snowed in, watched it on T.V. we live in Bellingham, what a great game!!

We sailed on the Zaandam in Sept. out of Seattle and boarded with 4 bottles of wine in our carry on luggage. No problem at all.

We will also be on board March 10 - 17 with the hawks!

TOMORROW IS THE WILD CARD GAME!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!

Hello,

We sailed on the Zaandam in Sept. out of Seattle and boarded with 4 bottles of wine in our carry on luggage. No problem at all.

We will also be on board March 10 - 17 with the hawks!

TOMORROW IS THE WILD CARD GAME!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I met my husband in the early eighties and he was already a hard core Seahawks fan. Each Christmas he asks for anything Seahawks. We were married this June after twenty-some years. I wanted to get him the biggest Seahawks gift for our first Christmas together as man and wife, so I booked us on the 2nd annual Seahawks cruise. He was speachless. The AAA site said "Join Seahawks players and Coaches" on this cruise. I was personally disappointed to find out that as of yet only three players had signed up. I was hoping for at least one coach and about six players. I do hope more of the team will decide to take the cruise. This is our first cruise. If my husband enjoys this Seahawk Cruise we may have to book additional ones that come up in the future. If anyone was on the previous Seahawks Alaskan Cruise please let me know if it was all you expected.:)

Hey BigFan, welcome! Yep, I was on the first one and booked on the second. We had three players last year and it was a blast! I also was hoping for more this year ... the organizers told us they wanted more players and some coaches too, and chose the timin for this cruise to accommodate that. Not sure what will happen in that regard. STILL, last year was a BLAST!! The guys were really fantastic and made themselves very accessible. Every day was something Hawks going, a cocktail party or chat session or something. You're going to have a great time! And bring things for autographs.

Hey BigFan, welcome! Yep, I was on the first one and booked on the second. We had three players last year and it was a blast! I also was hoping for more this year ... the organizers told us they wanted more players and some coaches too, and chose the timin for this cruise to accommodate that. Not sure what will happen in that regard. STILL, last year was a BLAST!! The guys were really fantastic and made themselves very accessible. Every day was something Hawks going, a cocktail party or chat session or something. You're going to have a great time! And bring things for autographs.

Archived