Can we watch the Dallas Cowboys on the Volendam?

Spot

We will be on the Volendam beginning 12/3 and are wondering if we will be able to see the Cowboys play on 12/3 and 12/10 somewhere onboard.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

I really hate to burst the bubble of a fellow Cowboy fan... While were were on the Oosterdam the only NFL game shown was on ESPN, that is their only contract among networks that show the games.:(

Now, the possible good news: You are in Fort Lauderdale the 3rd and St. Thomas on the 10th find a sports bar close to the pier and watch the games there. Both are early games so you lucked out there.:)

Of course, the great news is that we all got an early Christmas present and actually have a quarterback now!:D

I'm disappointed to learn that we won't be able to see the Cowboys play while onboard but you gave us an alternative - thanks!

Cowboys are something spectacular this year - Romo is not only great himself but makes the team better!!

I think Romo is trying to keep his private life out of his football life. He "knows" that anything outside of football could ruin his future and all the money that would come with a contract if this year is successful with the Cowboys.

This "boy" needs to keep his mind and entire being away from Jessica Simpson :rolleyes:

I think Romo is trying to keep his private life out of his football life. He "knows" that anything outside of football could ruin his future and all the money that would come with a contract if this year is successful with the Cowboys.

This "boy" needs to keep his mind and entire being away from Jessica Simpson :rolleyes:

yawn

Archived