drinking age

soo im going on the Freedom of the Seas January 14, sailing..how strict are they with the drinking age, being im only 20?

hey...its kinda up in the air with how well they enforce their policies...ill be on the Freedom Jan 14th too..its a group of us ages 19,20,21,22...where u from? and how many in your group? same age as u?

They are pretty strict, especially recently with the video of the drunk teen wetting his shorts in the pool area and then jumping in the pool (Grandeur), the 21 YO who fell off the Mariner and George Smith who went missing on the Brilliance a year ago last July.

Your Seapass will have a hole punched in it, this notifies the bartender that you are underage.

What ports are you visiting? You might be able to drink there.

###

They are pretty strict, especially recently with the video of the drunk teen wetting his shorts in the pool area and then jumping in the pool (Grandeur), the 21 YO who fell off the Mariner and George Smith who went missing on the Brilliance a year ago last July.

Your Seapass will have a hole punched in it, this notifies the bartender that you are underage.

What ports are you visiting? You might be able to drink there.

###

yea the ports are Cozumel, Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Labadee...drinking on the islands wont be an issue for him...ill be 21 just before this sailing im pretty happy bout that

yea the ports are Cozumel, Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Labadee...drinking on the islands wont be an issue for him...ill be 21 just before this sailing im pretty happy bout that

Good for you, and nice planning on your part LOL :D You can also buy buckets of beer (6 for $25) and take them back to the cabin or order them through room service ;)

PS. Labadee is one of our favorite stops! It is owned by RCI so again no cash - beverages go on your seapass.

###

Good for you, and nice planning on your part LOL :D You can also buy buckets of beer (6 for $25) and take them back to the cabin or order them through room service ;)

PS. Labadee is one of our favorite stops! It is owned by RCI so again no cash - beverages go on your seapass.

###

and i would take back beer to the room because i have 2 ppl under 21 going? yeah good idea!

and i would take back beer to the room because i have 2 ppl under 21 going? yeah good idea!

We were able to purchase three buckets at one time ;) We had 10 people in 5 different cabins, but the bartenders didn't know that. They fill it will ice so they stay cold!

Not that I'm condoning this, but I was your age once :cool:

###

###

We will be going on the Liberty OTS in May 07. My daughter and her friend will only be 20 so they are aware of the no waiver rule and have already researched the drinking age in Jamaica, GC & Cozumel. My question for anybody that knows, when we are in Labadee, what drinking age do they follow, the ship's or Haiti?

Thanks,

Gregg

We will be going on the Liberty OTS in May 07. My daughter and her friend will only be 20 so they are aware of the no waiver rule and have already researched the drinking age in Jamaica, GC & Cozumel. My question for anybody that knows, when we are in Labadee, what drinking age do they follow, the ship's or Haiti?

Thanks,

Gregg

Since it is run by RCI and they use your seapass it will be the ships rules

Archived