Thanks to CC members for recommending Joyce Prince

treesah

Based on this forum's recommendation we made arrangements for a tour with Joyce Prince. Our ship was supposed to arrive in St. Maarten at 9:00 a.m. so we arranged to meet with Joyce at 10:00 a.m. The ship was two hours late in leaving San Juan and consequently we were two hours behind schedule. My cell phone did not work, of course, so we rushed to the prearranged meeting place, very sure that Joyce would be gone. We were shocked to find her waiting for us, right by the statue of the man holding the globe. She had four other people on our tour so she made arrangements for her husband to take the others and she waited for us. She is a wonderful, warm, friendly, delightful lady who made our short stay in St. Maarten very special. I don't think I would have waited for two hours if I were in her place.

So we ended up having Joyce all to ourselves which was a big bonus. She's one hard working, responsible individual. Plus her recommendation for the jewelry shop was right on target. I was treated very well by the owner and the items I purchased were reasonably priced.

Joyce Prince is a princess among women.:):):)

Archived