Freestyle? Was it good for you? NCL Sun

ajbumpers

Yes I want to go on that ship again, anywhere. I have seen her in port when I have been on other ships and just pined and regretted not being on it. There was a band (well duo) that made it so much fun for us too, they were called twice as nice. They were entertaining and fun who everyone every night couldnt wait to dance and have fun with them. The cruise staff was friendliest we have ever met.

Yes I want to go on that ship again, anywhere. I have seen her in port when I have been on other ships and just pined and regretted not being on it. There was a band (well duo) that made it so much fun for us too, they were called twice as nice. They were entertaining and fun who everyone every night couldnt wait to dance and have fun with them. The cruise staff was friendliest we have ever met.

We loved "Twice as Nice' too! I thought they were very professional and I loved watching some of my fellow passengers dance - some people are really good! Me I have two left feet - so I just listened to the music and watched.

I'm not even sure if that's how you spell it. On Grandeur of the

Seas, the bar manager hosted wine tastings, and served as the "somolier" at dinner every night, complete with the silver tasting cup around his neck. For some pretentious, for me stylish. Andy

Our first cruise in 1986 was the only time I ever saw a sommelier in the dining room.

Archived