Party on board the fantasy?

bubbles4me

Can anyone tell me what kind of party they throw on the fantasy? Last year when i went on the conquest they had the mardi gras party and i never knew about it and was so unprepaid i would to be prepared this time on my fantasy sailing on jan 18 out of nola. Also do they have any theme nights like they did on the conquest if so what are they?? Any info would be greatly appriciated!!!! Thanks

I'll be right along with ya. I'm thinking since February is Mardi Gras in New Orleans they MIGHT have some type of Mardi Gras celebration aboard but I haven't heard anything about it. We were on the ship two weeks ago for a five-night and didnt have any theme nights that I'm aware of.

I'd read somewhere that they have a Pajama party on the lido deck but I'm not 100% that it was on the Fantasy. Can anyone confirm?

Bathrobe Part is onboard Miracle.

Our group will be having a Mardi Gras night aboard our sailing whether the ship does or not.

Each night when you are at dinner the cabin steward will bring you the daily activity pages for the next day. Take a high lighter to mark off stuff that you will be interested in doing so you dont miss anything.

We sailed from Tampa on the Sensation there was a marde gras party-- we used stuff from onboard. had a agreat time.

Carnival dont do theme nights any longer-- they do have midnight parties but its not a dresss up thing.

Archived