What does this mean?

TravellersTwo

I looking at HAL's website I found this message posted on the "Price Itinerary" page:

The departure city currently has a status of Air On Request. Please read the Consumer Advice information for additional details. (Advisory 1007)

Does anyone know what this means? I looked on the Consumer Advice page and found nothing and search of the HAL website turns up nothing.

I take that to mean they don't have a standard contract price for air travel from that departure city. If a passenger(s) wanted to get HAL air from that city then HAL would have to go to the airline and negotiate a special or specific fare. I assume HAL would then come back with a special quote for the cruise with or without air rather than generate it directly off the website.

Thanks.

They may be it but the two cities involved are Atlanta and Fort Lauderdale. Also the system will not let me go past the page with this statement to even see what is available.

I even tried a different departure city.

Maybe it is HAL code for the "cruise is full".

Archived