Boarding Time for Veendam in Seward

seatrial

I got my documents and they say that boarding in Seward is at 4pm. I am going to arrive in Seward via the Alaska railroad at 11:30pm. Do you think that passengers are allowed to board earlier in Seward?

Thanks

Good luck trying to get an answer from HAL to your question. No one seemed to know the answer.

I sailed on the Statendam in June on the Southbound cruise out of Seward. Did the same thing you did taking the train into Seward at 11:30am. We took the trolley over to the ship right away and were let on. It was awkward though as htey were still disembarking passengers from the last cruise while we were settling in. We grabbed lunch in the Lido and spent the afternoon toruing Seward. Got back to the ship around 6. Major disaster. The cruise chartered train had arrived and it took us 1.5 hours to go through security to reboard the ship. The first time took 10 minutes. We were ticked. If you go off to explore Seward on your own get back before 5 or be one of the last to board at 7. Have an awesome trip.

Archived