Night time temperatures on 01/07 caribbean cruise???

sundaysmother

I was just wondering if anyone knows what the temperatures get down to at night in the caribbean? I am cold most of the time. I wear a long sleeve top and a fleece jacket over it even when it is 50-60 degrees here in Michigan!

I was wondering if I should pack a warm jacket/top and long pants for the evenings on deck.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

I was just wondering if anyone knows what the temperatures get down to at night in the caribbean? I am cold most of the time. I wear a long sleeve top and a fleece jacket over it even when it is 50-60 degrees here in Michigan!

I was wondering if I should pack a warm jacket/top and long pants for the evenings on deck.

Check weather.com 10 day forcasts for each city before you go. It could be in the 80's or the 50's. Water temps should be in the low 70's.

Temps should be low 80's and high 60's .... water temps high 70's to low 80's

I have done a lot of research considering we are leaving the same day you are...we are on the Star though...

Here is a good web site for research...I usually put the location in and check the previous 10 years so I can get a good avg.

http://www.wunderground.com/tripplanner/index.asp

water temps this is for the caribbean last year at Jan 20 2006

2006020casst.png

anything is the lightest yellow is 26 C is 78 F - so that will give you some idea

btw here is the web site for SST

http://www.aoml.noaa.gov/phod/cyclone/data/ca.html

Archived