Suite Perks

penwah2002

I have some confusion regarding the suite perks, laundry, room service, etc. We have a SS on the Noordam booked in Feb. Can someone tell me if the SS has the laundry service and other suite perks? I almost think from what I have read that this type of room does not include all the suite perks. Can somone please clarify that for me. I would appreciate it.

No, Sorry but category "SS" does not qualify for the additional amenities.

Categories "SA", "SB", "SC" and "PS" are the cabins to which the suite amenities apply.

The "SS" cabins are very nice. I think you'll be comfortable in it.

Room service -- all cabins have room service and all cabins receive the same breakfast menus to order from if that is what you are wondering about.

Also -- all cabins can order dinner in their cabins if they want to -- just remember to order during the first half hour that the dining room is open.

Room service -- all cabins have room service and all cabins receive the same breakfast menus to order from if that is what you are wondering about.

Also -- all cabins can order dinner in their cabins if they want to -- just remember to order during the first half hour that the dining room is open.

A little clarification. While we have to place our dinner order during the first half hour the dining room is open, we can have dinner delivered at the time we desire. You can have it delivered 2 hours (or whatever length of time) after you place your order.

Archived