Doing The Doc Dance In Ohio!!!

michelle319

So sorry to have another thread about docs but I received mine today and I am doing the DOC DANCE tonight!! We booked this cruise last October and it seemed like it was so far off. Now I have those cruise docs in my hot little hands and it is real now! Woohoo!!

Congratulations!!!! Isn't it exciting? We just got our docs today as well (for the Aug 1 sailing of the Elation). Something great about having the whole thing down in black & white for all to see, huh! :D Now, get set to have a great time!

Hi Michelle,

I am glad that you got your docs already (Isn't it a great feeling)....hopefully mine will be here anyday now. I have been waiting since May of 2003. If it does not come by Wednesday I will have to wait til Sunday, going away for a well deserved 4 day weekend to the Hampton's to do some fishing up at Montauk, Long Island.

Congratulations Michelle from a fellow Ohioan,

So happy for you. We did the same itinerary you will be doing many years ago w/Carnival & loved it. I still remember the perfect day we had in St Maarten when we rented a car & leisurely visited the entire island. We stopped in a lovely port on the French side & had the most delicious bowls of soup while watching the boats out on the water. Pure heaven.......

Archived