Golem BP/W gear special pricing, are they good?

Middleager

Hi.

I'm looking to buy my first BC or BackPlate/Wing. Have been looking at prices, and just found Golem is having a X-mas special pricing till the end of this week. In terms of pricing, this is the best I've found so far, especially if going with SS plate (same price as Alum plate).

Has anyone had used Golem gears and can share your experience?

Thanks.

I don't dive Golem Gear, but lots of people I dive with do. It's great gear and if you find what you like- especially at the sale prices, jump on it, you'll be glad you did. Their gear is just as good as Halcyon, DiveRite, DeepSeaSupply, etc. etc. Go for it and let us know how it works out!

Hi.

I'm looking to buy my first BC or BackPlate/Wing. Have been looking at prices, and just found Golem is having a X-mas special pricing till the end of this week. In terms of pricing, this is the best I've found so far, especially if going with SS plate (same price as Alum plate).

Has anyone had used Golem gears and can share your experience?

Thanks.

Wow, $340 for the SS single tank set-up is an outstanding deal.

Personally I dive Halcyon wings but that's really only because I've owned them since before Golem was around and I think the Golem wings are topshelf as well. I dive a 30# Halcyon Eclipse wing and I paid almost as much for that wing by itself as this Golem package.

Personally, I don't know anyone that's gone back to diving a BC after doing a few dives with a BP/wing.

Archived