NCL Crown Suite 9051 Photos

7SeasLover

Yes. We're booked in that suite for the March 25th sailing (South America). I'd sure like to see some photos. I'm curious if it has that divider or not. I think it doesn't, but I don't know for certain.

I don't know why I'm always curious about the staterooms -- I just am. :rolleyes:

Guest THE EDS

We sailed Sept 2005 on the Crown. Don't remember the cabin number but we stayed in one of the suites YOU WILL LOVE IT! The huge closet, bathroom, balcony. Believe me, just relax and enjoy

THE EDS

We sailed this past Oct. in Mini-suite 9052 (starboard side) which should be the same as 9051 (except we were right under the shuffleboard court and it was sometimes a bit noisy in the afternoon). The cabin was a little small but there was lots of closet space and the bathroom was a good size. The best part of the cabin was the wraparound huge picture window which was wonderful. We love the Crown!

Hey! Great! I started a couple of Roll Calls, but so far no takers! You're just down the hall from us.

Are you arriving in Buenos Aires early? We have a private tour booked for BA as well as for Valparaiso. Both include airport pick-ups and drop-offs.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived