PG Roll Call Dec 1,2007

RMS Olympic

Hey Tom, We are half way thru our packing. We can't wait to be on the ATN flight. We have room 430 on board. If we don't wind up bumping into each other please call us when you get on board so we can arrange to meet for cocktails and/or dinner. We have good friends flying directly to the ship, and won't arrive until late. It's going to be a great trip. Anyone else is welcome to look us up on board so we can arrange a party. Have a great Thanksgiving but save room for the pineapple in Moorea, among other treats! Best Regards, George and Peggy (CuAtSea)

Looking forward to meeting you and George a week from tomorrow. I thought this cruise would never get here...but its almost here.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving dinner.....me, I might have now exceeded the weight limit on Air Tahiti Niu.......off to the gym today for damage control.

I start packing today......have everything I need except the reef shoes I have heard others talk about....maybe I can find them in Papeete when I arrive. I finally broke down and bought my own mask and snorkle...I'll use their fins.

Not sure what excursions I'll take, although I did book the wave runner in Bora Bora. If the sea water is warm...I'll spend most of my time in it....love warm water.

I am in room 318 below you; if I hear any thumping or bumping or sense vibrations...I will chalk it up to a bent propeller:D :D :D

Hope to hear about Georges cruise history......h started one year before me.......cant wait to hear what ships he sailed on back in those early days in the cruise industry.

Tom

Greetings Tom, When we get onboard and access to our suite, we will call you so we can arrange a meet time/place. Have a safe flight and enjoy your stay at the Radisson. We will have to compare notes about our pre cruise arrangements. Enjoy completing your packing. Anyone else joining us on this cruise are welcome to contact us on board so we can all party. Kind Regards,

Who anyone be interested in meeting on deck for the sailaway? Or even a party, once the ship is under way. This would give us the opportunity to meet and talk at a predetermined time and place. This planning is much easier for me to make. :)

It's hard to believe the cruise is actually here. I'm still packing. I have one large suitcase packed w/o any clothes in it and I believe I've exceed the weight limit on the bag. I wonder how strict the airlines are about these little trivial details?

That sounds good to us. We are planning on hooking up with Tom after we get on board. Please call us so we can work it out. We have suite 430. We will be staying 2 nights at the Intercontinental at Papette before the cruise. The airlines are VERY strict with the weight limits on your luggage. They will charge you extra for being overweight. We have a scale to weight our bags so we don't get hit with overweight fee's. Have a safe flight and we will see you there!

Getting together on board sounds like fun. I am in room 710. I weighed my bag on a scale, as you recommended, and the scale says exactly 50 lbs. That was close. I will call ATN and find out what they're weight limit is. It may be different from Delta. Now, to finish packing. Hope you're enjoying your time at the Intercontinental at Papeete. Looking forward to your thoughts on the facility and tips on the city.

Archived