Toga... Toga... Toga...

MonaCK

so I am just about bouncing with excitement over my Costa Mediterranea cruise that leaves on Saturday -- but I have to say - one of the things I am looking forward to the most is the toga party.

My husband and I are... uhm... a bit out there at times. So we went to Michaels and ordered a bunch of stuff to go with our togas.

So - past Costa cruisers - give me your toga party stories. Anything really outlandish happen? Anyone have any pictures they want to share of their toga experiences? I promise to share ours when we get back...

you'll be suprised to see how elaborate and beautiful some of the togas are. some people put a lot of time and effort into them so dont be bashful.

check out the pics from the packers cruise last year. i dont know the link but packerscruiseng does. my toga pics are rather plain.

the guest talent show is on toga night (i think). so go to it to see some great toga action.

Anything really outlandish happen?

last year costa magica had a carib cruise in january. i wasn't on it but people posted about it.

i guess at the talent show one guy had his toga on and proceeded to show off his talented 'birthday suit'. apparently he ripped off his toga to reviel no clothes (yes naked totally) and pranced around stage for a few seconds till he left.

mothers with their kids were appauled. i woulda laughed. i'll see if i can dig up the thread on it.

Archived