Poll: Godfrey v. Christopher v. Liston

Bob100

Bob100, I used Godfrey about 3 yrs. ago. My son used Liston this past October and he was with me when we used Godfrey. He said they were very similiar. My son brought along his 2 yr. old daughter with him and there was no problem at all. Godfrey gives you a very nice tour around the island and then takes you into the shopping area where you are dropped off to shop.. He then picks you up about one and a half hrs. later (after you decide what time he should pick you up) and then he takes a vote on which beach you want to go to. He will always try and accomodate you on which beach you want.(even if he has to go to two diff. beaches) He then comes 2 hrs. later to pick you up from the beach and returns you to the ship.We had a wonderful time with him. Very pleasant and very easy going. He is very dependable.He was waiting for us at the dock. The same for Liston. Sorry, but I don't know anything about H. Christopher.

GODFREY is the BEST

We have been to ST. Thomas 2 and going back in Jan.. We have used him twice and going for three..

He is REALLY A GREAT guy and will DO ANYTHING you want to do...

He has taken us over to St. John's TWICE... and stayed with us..

This time we are staying on St. Thomas...

Promise you won't be disapointed with GODFREY

We used Godfrey last year and had a great tour. This year we used Sunny and our tour only stopped once to take pictures and then at the mountain top. In looking at Godfrey's tour, he advertises that he stops 10 times. I can't remember stopping that many times, but it was a better tour overall than Sunny's. IMO.

Katie

Archived