Dining on a cruise ship

old Marine

I will be cruising on the Horizon on 9-11-04..

On some other comments made on these boards I have read vague talk about needing reservations to dine at alternate restaurents on board..I will be ashore most of the day in Bermuda and may miss early dining..how much time do I have to give to "reserve" a spot in alt.dining room and is this a buffert type affair?? :confused: :rolleyes: :mad:

George

I will be cruising on the Horizon on 9-11-04..

On some other comments made on these boards I have read vague talk about needing reservations to dine at alternate restaurents on board..I will be ashore most of the day in Bermuda and may miss early dining..how much time do I have to give to "reserve" a spot in alt.dining room and is this a buffert type affair?? :confused: :rolleyes: :mad:

George

Horizon doesn't have alternate (paid) restaurant...You can eat at buffet without reservations.

Wrongo...alternate dining is available on the Horizon. It is in a casual atmosphere and reservations can be made pretty much up to the time you walk in the door. this is not the "fine" dining which carries a surcharge but has table service; not buffet. It is served in the buffet area though.

Archived