Have Visa points now & a ?

My ? is this, if I have 100,000 points can I redeem it for 2 of the 50,000 point certificates for $500 USD cruise discount off any ship and itinerary & apply to the same cruise

In other words can I get $1000 off of an iternary by using 2 $500 certificates at the same time?

Sorry if this has been asked before,

Sure you can! But, depending on what cruise you book, you could get $1000 for the 50,000 pts. toward the cruise. Then you would have another $500 to use as onboard credit. However, with 25,000 more pts. you could get a 7 nt. cruise for free. It is so much fun to dream of what to do with the pts.! Plus, when you use your RCCL credit card for onboard purchases with the Seapass, you get double pts.

My ? is this, if I have 100,000 points can I redeem it for 2 of the 50,000 point certificates for $500 USD cruise discount off any ship and itinerary & apply to the same cruise

In other words can I get $1000 off of an iternary by using 2 $500 certificates at the same time?

Sorry if this has been asked before,

Search CC for discussion of best way to redeem points for max $. Basically your redemption is 1 cent per point, it is possible to redeem for 2 cents per point. However, that redemption may not be what you want. If it was me, I would hold on until I got to 125K points and then redeem. That seems to be best $ for points.

Archived