East Meets West & Cagneys, same menu?

guinnessirish

I'm crusing on 1/23 on the Sun and I am confused. Are the menus the same for Cagney's as they are for East meets West? Oh and what about Il Adagio is the Sun the only ship with this restaurant? Are they going to change the names of these restaurants after her dry dock?

We haven't a clue whether the names of the restaurants will be changed on the Sun, but yes, East meets West has a similar menu with Cagneys. However, the Il Adalgio has a different, more upscaled menu than La Trattoria, although Italian.

Remember, if you wish to dine at a speciality restaurant, book the first day aboard, or you might miss out.

I'm crusing on 1/23 on the Sun and I am confused. Are the menus the same for Cagney's as they are for East meets West? Oh and what about Il Adagio is the Sun the only ship with this restaurant? Are they going to change the names of these restaurants after her dry dock?

The Kahili Restaurant on the Pride of Aloha uses the same menus as the Il Adagio on the Norwegian Sun. They are sister ships afterall, and the restaurants are located in the exact same space. I don't see any reason for NCL to change the name of these restaurants.

I would expect the East Meets West restaurant on the Sun will get a name change next month, as it is already using the same menus as Cagney's Steakhouse restaurants on other NCL ships.

I'm crusing on 1/23 on the Sun and I am confused. Are the menus the same for Cagney's as they are for East meets West?
Like electricron, I'm convinced that by the time of your cruise there will no longer be an East Meets West on the Sun. Like the other big work that needs doing (notably the hull art), the drydock immediately before your cruise is the obvious time to make the change to Cagney's. Changing the food in the restaurant is much easier than changing all the hardware.

Archived