Los Angeles to Miami

joan24

Has anyone taken the Los Angeles to Miami cruise or the 14 day Miami to Miami? I'm interested in opinions on the ports in each cruise. The eight sea days on the lax to mia cruise could be a problem for my husband, but if the ports are interesting, I could convince him. I'd appreciate any opinions. This would be our fourth cruise on Oceania. Thanks in advance.

Joan

Hi Joan24 - Wife & I did the LAX to MIA in 01/2005 and enjoyed it. We like more sea days than ports. We are also going on the MIA to MIA on 02/25. Although we haven't been on this itinerary before, the ports do look interesting. I am especially looking forward to Belize.

Then again, we also want to get away from the cold of Northern Nevada.

Hi Joan24 - Wife & I did the LAX to MIA in 01/2005 and enjoyed it. We like more sea days than ports. We are also going on the MIA to MIA on 02/25. Although we haven't been on this itinerary before, the ports do look interesting. I am especially looking forward to Belize.

Then again, we also want to get away from the cold of Northern Nevada.

Has anyone taken the Los Angeles to Miami cruise or the 14 day Miami to Miami? I'm interested in opinions on the ports in each cruise. The eight sea days on the lax to mia cruise could be a problem for my husband, but if the ports are interesting, I could convince him. I'd appreciate any opinions. This would be our fourth cruise on Oceania. Thanks in advance.

Joan

We are doing the Panama cruise this month, the sea days are every other day or so.

It is not like a straight 8 days at sea but only you can decide if your DH would be bothered by it.

Depends on what you like to do on shore, looks like lots of variety available in the ports.

Hi Joan-

A couple that was on the Baltic cruise that we did with you and Bob took the Panama Canal cruise with Oceania in 2005 and really liked it. But they do tolerate sea days pretty well. They recently did the 35 day cruise from Hong Kong to Athens where they had many sea days. Happy New Year!

Jim

Archived