New Menus

Uconnfan

Does anyone have the ones for the Majesty 7 day? I saw the ones from Angelit, but it looked to be the 5 day from Boston

The menus I posted were from the 7 day, Majesty, Boston to Bermuda in June 2006, and the 11 night Western Caribbean on the Dawn, November/December 2006.

Jackie

The menus I posted were from the 7 day, Majesty, Boston to Bermuda in June 2006, and the 11 night Western Caribbean on the Dawn, November/December 2006.

Jackie

Is the 7 day from Boston still the same for the 7 day Caribbean? I am trying to figure out when we should make reservations for the specialty resturants.:D

Is the 7 day from Boston still the same for the 7 day Caribbean? I am trying to figure out when we should make reservations for the specialty resturants.:D

The menus have changed since our Majesty cruise, so I would think you might have to go a recent Majesty roll call and ask if they may have posted the new ones in the correct order. I would think they have the same new menus as the rest of the ships, I just don't know which ones they may choose for the 7 nights out of Boston.

If you go to the reception desk when you board, they will give you copies of the menus for your cruise. Make sure you ask if they are in the correct order. Ours weren't on the Dawn and they told me the order they should be in.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Jackie

Chocolate Fondu is still available in Le Bistro according to recent passengers, except possibly those on the Pearl.

Hi Margaret,

They do now. On my 2nd trip on the Pearl the waitress offered "surf and turf" as well as the choc. fondue as "specials." So the filet fanatics are all set and the fondue lovers have even more to be happy about with the new cast iron pans that keep the fondue warm and cause it to get thicker with time.:D

And you get the 1/2 pineapple w/the strawberries, bananas and grapes just like before.:)

You have been a lot of help. Thanks a bunch. Really enjoyed your pics of the Majesty too.:)

You're very welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures. We really enjoyed the Majesty and Bermuda.

I did a partial review of our cruise. I believe I only finished 4 days, but if you want to read it, here is the link.

Jackie

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=366734

Hi Margaret' date='

They do now. On my 2nd trip on the Pearl the waitress offered "surf and turf" as well as the choc. fondue as "specials." So the filet fanatics are all set and the fondue lovers have even more to be happy about with the new cast iron pans that keep the fondue warm and cause it to get thicker with time.:D

And you get the 1/2 pineapple w/the strawberries, bananas and grapes just like before.:)[/quote']

They added a page in the menu offering both the Fondue and the Filet. I guess they listened to all of the people who missed them.

Jackie

Does anyone know if the specialty (surcharge) restaurants are open for lunch on sea days? We will be on the Jewel in April and there just doesn't seem to be enough nights to try it all!! Mostly because I want to do Cagney's twice!:p We were on the Caribbean Princess in November and I remember that the specialty restaurant (Sterlings steakhouse) was open on atleast one sea day.

Thanks,

Shelly

Does anyone know if the specialty (surcharge) restaurants are open for lunch on sea days? We will be on the Jewel in April and there just doesn't seem to be enough nights to try it all!!

On our Jewel trans-Atlantic in October/November both Chin Chin and Teppanyaki were open for lunch on sea days only. I don't recall Bistro or Cagney's being open during the day, except perhaps for special breakfast and perhaps lunch menus for certain level of suite passengers only :rolleyes:.

Archived