New Menus

Uconnfan

I've seen the dinner menus, but curious to know if anyone has copies of the breakfast and lunch menus for the main dining rooms? Thanks!

I did take a photo of the Breakfast menu which was the same every day; I'll eventually post it so everyone can look at it soon, if not later tonight or tomorrow. I didn't take any photos of any luch menus, nothing special there anyways, as hamburgers, hot dogs, and a different daily sandwich were always available. Add appetizers, soups, salads, and deserts, you'll have the basic lunch menu every day.

I did take a photo of the Breakfast menu which was the same every day; I'll eventually post it so everyone can look at it soon, if not later tonight or tomorrow. I didn't take any photos of any luch menus, nothing special there anyways, as hamburgers, hot dogs, and a different daily sandwich were always available. Add appetizers, soups, salads, and deserts, you'll have the basic lunch menu every day.

You're so great! Thanks! :)

Does anyone have menus for the Italian resturant and Mambos on the Pearl? Plus do you need reservations for both? One thread I read, said you did not need reservations for Mambos.

Mambos is free of charge but very popular so you are best to make reservations. The reservation desk is actually situated at the entrance to Mambos on the Pearl. As far as I know the same applies for La Cucina (the Italian).

Sorry, we didn't take any photos of the new menus.

Hi! Just got back from the Jewel and the menus were different. I'm sorry I didn't copy them; I should have taken pictures of them. I intended to at the beginning, but we had a family crisis and I just forgot. I'm getting ready to start compiling my information for a review and I'll try to include as much about the meals as I can remember!

The food was good............IMO!

Here's the link to the NCL Breakfast menu.

http://homepage.mac.com/donclark/.Public/BreakfastMenu.jpg

It's too large, to make it easier to read, for me to post the image here.

It's so nice to be able to order Eggs Benedict EVERY morning. :)

As you can see, they come as either traditional or smoked salmon (2 poached eggs in each case). One morning DH decided he wanted 1 poached egg, traditional style and 1 with smoked salmon so he asked for "one of each type". You guessed it - he ended up with FOUR poached eggs :eek:

It's so nice to be able to order Eggs Benedict EVERY morning.

As you can see, they come as either traditional or smoked salmon (2 poached eggs in each case). One morning DH decided he wanted 1 poached egg, traditional style and 1 with smoked salmon so he asked for "one of each type". You guessed it - he ended up with FOUR poached eggs

Don't forget to mention the baked beans. Lots of energy, protein, and fiber at breakfast.:cool:

And yes, the biscuits' gravy has sausage too, hum hum! :)

I haven't even mentioned the waffles yet. Delicious! ;)

Isn't it great to eat so well so early? :p

Here's the link to the NCL Breakfast menu.

http://homepage.mac.com/donclark/.Public/BreakfastMenu.jpg

It's too large, to make it easier to read, for me to post the image here.

I am so glad to find this, because I was wondering what they served for breakfast in the dining room. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, and it looks like a very yummy menu.

Thanks for the post on the new NCL menus. Looks like the chocolate fondue is off the Le Bistro menu? That was always a highlight of the trip.

Chocolate Fondu is still available in Le Bistro according to recent passengers, except possibly those on the Pearl.

Archived