Leaving this Saturday, what does Bingo cost?

gsocruisers

We're leaving this Saturday on the Grand & am trying to figure out how much $$ I want to take for everything. I have a note from my last cruise to think about $ for bingo but like a dummy didn't say how much the cards were or how many bingo events there were.

Anyone just back & remember the cost?

Tks

There are 2 sessions a day - at least on sea days, morning and afternoon. I don't usually plau, but I want to say the cards are about $4 each or 3 for $10, but it is really just a guess. Someone will be able to give you the exact answer soon.

Have a great cruise!

Bingo is like anything else you buy onboad, it is put on your sail and sign card. No cash needed to play bingo, as putting it on your card is the only way to pay.

Check those pay outs though as for what they charge, the pay outs are terrible on Princess ships.

I played quite a bit last year and I believe the charge was more like $10/card or a "pack" of 3 cards for $20? Can someone verify as I'm headed back next week and am looking forward to it again? One of our cruisemates won $400 last year. :)

We just got off the Crown Princess in December and it was 20.00 and you got a sheet that had 3 cards on it and I think there were 4 cards total together. It was either 3 or 4 but I am thinking 4 games that they play. Hope this helps. Good luck we didn't win anything but it was fun playing.:D

• 2 weeks later...

Just returned yesterday and played Bingo a LOT ... didn't win, of course, but had a blast trying! Cost was $20 for all 5 games, 3 cards per game. For $10 extra, you got an extra 3 cards for the last game, which was the "coverall" game and paid the most cash if someone's card was completely covered within a certain number of numbers called. I paid $20 extra on the last day (so 6 extra cards for the last game) as that day they played until the first person filled the card (no limit on numbers called) and the pot was at $2,800. Two people called Bingo at the same time and each walked away with $1,400!

Archived