Luggage Question

Hi, my group is taking are own transportation to the pier, so my question is what do we do with our luggage. Do we take it on board ourselves?

Thanks

Jason

There are plenty of porters waiting for your luggage at the port - so no, you do not take it on with you.

Make sure you have the RCI luggage tags attached (they come with your cruise documents) so that your luggage goes to the right cabin!

Have a great cruise!

When you arrive there will be porters that will take your luggage and it will be delivered to your stateroom later in the day. You should keep a carry on with you with any valuables, meds, electronics, jewelry, documents, etc. and possibly a change of clothes for dinner the first night if your luggage doesn't arrive the first night before then. Also you might want to pack a bathing suit, etc in the carryon so you can start enjoying the cruise right away.

The size limitations for the carryons are the same as the airlines since you have to fit anything into a scanner like at the airports.

You are allowed 200lbs. per person.!!!! (If you need that much stuff, well.....) It's not like the airlines, where you're restricted on certain items. You can bring pretty much anything except weapons!

I wish I didn't have to fly into port--it would make life sooooo much easier!

Have fun!

Archived