Cybercabin/WIFI two Laptops ?

When we cruise on RCI, we always get the Cybercabin, and Brian and I bring our Mac laptops. He is the technogeek of the team---he brings things along (Apple Airport) that enable both of us to be online surfing and checking our mail at the same time. We pay the usual $100 per week.

At this moment I am at work. When I get home, I will ask him to write something about how we do this, and post it here tomorrow, so check back for more info.

Leslie

Liz, just to make sure when Leslie posts later....

they are using Mac laptops and they can work quite different sometimes.

Not saying their routine won´t work(especially before knowing it;) ), just a heads up:)

....aplologies, but Brian and I work on the weekends. He is swamped and hasn't had time to put any suggestions together. Thank goodness, Liz, that your cruise is off in the future.

Mad for Cruising is right: No modem on your machine, no access. So I guess what you need is for one of your laptops to have a modem, and then for the two laptops to be able to talk to one another, to share that one dial up line in the cabin.

More soon (maybe Monday?) :)

Leslie

Leslie :D

Hey dont worry about it ..as you say I have plenty time ...I will ask my son what he knows about it..and then maybe we can swap info with you and Brian and see what we can figure out...when it comes to the techy stuff I am at a loss...specially with wired/wifi/cyber/etherwhatsists etc etc :D

All I know is my laptop is wireless :o and my son's is also wireless...oh and we have a share folder set up ....saves him coming downstairs to do stuff on my laptop for me ahaha.

Thanks ...and dont work too hard....chat soon.

Archived