HMC - Sky Blue vs. Turquoise cabana?

sandiego1

sandiego1

When we were at HMC we had the "purple" cabana which wasn't our first choice since everyone wants the infamous "turquoise" cabana. I'm glad we didn't get it. It's just my opinion but I think that the turquoise cabana is located in more of a high traffic area where everyone "camps" out right in front of the cabana.

We were further down the beach a bit and really liked not having so many people in front of us. The only draw back to being further down the beach is that if you need to use the facilities you have to walk a little further same with going to the BBQ lunch. It wasn't a big deal to us.

I can't recall where the sky blue cabana is located but if you want more of a quiet atmosphere stick to the cabana's that are futher down the beach. We loved having a cabana thought it was worth every penny and would book one again in a heartbeat. Enjoy!

Jodi

While there's a walkway nearby the traffic seemed to bypass our cabana as folks were more drawn to getting directly to the beach. We never felt we were in the "middle" of things so to speak with lots of folks passing immediately next or in front of us. We'd not hesitate to book the sky blue again. Might add that having relatively easy access to the walkway was a plus when we wanted to go up into the "village" for lunch or just wander around.

We where in the sky blue 2 weeks ago, good location, near food,bathrooms and rental eupment if you so like also, not crowed in front of cabana, also hamock right there.and the stweard was great we did not pay for a butler , but he was just like one , getting us food or anything else we wanted ENJOY

Archived