Houston Hobby

megsterl

Hi all Im wondering if you could give me a couple of suggestions, Im will be flying into houston hobby and cruising from Houston cruise terminal on NCL, im looking to find the best way to get from the airport, to the hotel, and then the next day getting to the cruise terminal. My TA offered cruise transfers but im wondering if anyone can give me an alternative to this? Thanks in advance. MEG

Hi all Im wondering if you could give me a couple of suggestions, Im will be flying into houston hobby and cruising from Houston cruise terminal on NCL, im looking to find the best way to get from the airport, to the hotel, and then the next day getting to the cruise terminal. My TA offered cruise transfers but im wondering if anyone can give me an alternative to this? Thanks in advance. MEG

I'd suggest taking a taxi from Hobby to one of the motels in LaPorte, Texas. It's a small town just +/-15 minutes south of the Port of Houston cruise terminal. There are several "chain" motels there (Comfort Inn, Holiday Inn Express, etc.)that, I understand, offer shuttle service to the Port.

When we sailed out of Houston we flew into Hobby had the Marriott shuttle pick us up and take us to hotel, We had a private driver pick us up the next morning and took us to pier, he was waiting for us when the cruise was over and delivered us back to the airport.We felt this was cheaper then the ships transfer and more flexabilty for us, need company name e-mail me and I will send info fuller1958@yahoo.com

Archived