Hairdresser on Pacific Star?

howsthis

I would recommend that you book the day you board as formal nights tend to get busy, although I did manage to get a squeeze in last cruise with an hours notice on formal night.

Last I thought it was $33 for short and from $50 for long. My girlfriend paid $50 for hers in Jan. But after just talking to keepcruising, we think I paid $45 in October.

Thanks ADF, that sounds fine, will the first formal night, for us going up to Port Douglas for the 7 day trip, be on the 2nd night.

If they do the same as the 7 night south pacific cruises the formal nights will be Sunday night and Thursday night.

If you go to the salon they will know which nights are the formal nights. It is all decided before the cruise even starts and the Cruise Director lets them know.

Don't forget book quickly as they will fill up. But be prepared to miss out on something as you won't know what exciting activities are going to happen on that day.

Let me give a plug again for what I believe is the best value massage on the cruise - the frangipanni head & shoulders massage. This is usually done in the hair salon and it is fantastic. I like to get one at the beginning of the cruise now and another towards the end. Great to relieve that stress!!

Cheers,

Charmain:)

Archived