Where did I see entire ship layouts online?

emd1

I am new to cruising and am investigating going on a RCI cruise to the Eastern Caribbean this spring. In the last few days I have been on this site and a few others looking at rooms and deck layouts for RCI.

I came across one site that showed the whole ship w/each floor all on one page so you could see what would be above and below your cabin in the way of ship common areas, restaurants, lounges, etc.

Now I can't find this site. All I can find are individual decks, and I really want the benefit of seeing what is on the deck above and under each room.

Help- do you know what site has the info I am referring to?

Thanks in advance.

I am new to cruising and am investigating going on a RCI cruise to the Eastern Caribbean this spring. In the last few days I have been on this site and a few others looking at rooms and deck layouts for RCI.

I came across one site that showed the whole ship w/each floor all on one page so you could see what would be above and below your cabin in the way of ship common areas, restaurants, lounges, etc.

Now I can't find this site. All I can find are individual decks, and I really want the benefit of seeing what is on the deck above and under each room.

Help- do you know what site has the info I am referring to?

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/home.do;jsessionid=0000yZqCtl9jtuRcGblqfEV5Gu0:10ktmf25f?cS=NAVBAR ?

Then click on the ship you will be on and choose deck plans.

You may be refering to the virtual tour, click on plan a cruise, click on ships, then you can click on virtual tour of that class of ship. Hope this helps. Have a great cruise and welcome to the life of cruising.

Ozzie63:D :D :D

Archived