triumph LIDO deck

ace19cihl

Can anyone please help me out I just got my room number and deck I will be on the Lido deck has anyone stayed on the lido deck and what is this deck like i saw it online and its looks like the deck with the food and pools just wondering if it get alittle loud on this deck any help would be great

thanks

You didn't say if you are an inside or outer cabin. Inside will be quiet enough, if I recall. The balcony may be a bit noisy with all the hoopala going on at night, though. Just think of it as "happy noise", and part of the ambiance of the cruise. Things are usaually calming down by 11:00 PM. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em! Have fun with it!;)

:) :) I am also going on triumph,staying on lido (inside). Glad to know

it is quieter inside. Never stayed on this deck before. Anyone

have any pros or cons about staying on lido?

We had an inside cabin on the Valor last year, and we LOVED the location!! It is very convenient!! We did not have any problem with noise. The only problem is now we are spoiled, and want to be on the Lido deck all the time.:D

I was in a balcony cabin on the triumph on the lido deck last year. There was no noise on the balcony. Only noise from the kids in the room across from us. It was a good location. You do have to walk outside through the pool area to get to the buffet. Not a problem unless raining. I would choose this location again.

We have been on the Lido deck before, Don't remember which ship. We are booked Lido deck on the Liberty 2/17/07..You will love the location..Only rooms above and below this deck, so there should not be much noise..Very nice to be this close to the pool and the buffet. You need to check out the Secret door to the bow of the ship, it leads out to a kind of balcony deck that is on top of the bridge. It's open to anyone and it has great views to the front of the ship.....Dennis

Archived