Cruise documents/packet

mae

We are sailing Feb. 4th and haven't received our packets containing our luggage tags or documents etc. Is this something I should be concerned about? Haven't heard from our TA since we made the final payment. We have registered on line and that went well and we have our Set Sail Passes printed out. At what point do I start to panic?

We are sailing Feb. 4th and haven't received our packets containing our luggage tags or documents etc. Is this something I should be concerned about? Haven't heard from our TA since we made the final payment. We have registered on line and that went well and we have our Set Sail Passes printed out. At what point do I start to panic?

Normally the packets are mailed out about 30 days prior to sailing. They will be mailed to your TA, who should forward them to you. Are you sure you requested documents by mail when you booked, as a lot of times TA's will request email documents.

To be honest you don't really need the packet anyway, you have already printed your setsail pass, which is your ticket to board, and the porters have plenty of luggage tags at the pier. Call your TA and ask if they have your docs, but don't panic if they don't. Have a great cruise:D

Thanks for your response. In the past we have been provided the packets from RCI by our TA and was getting a little panicked when she hasn't called with them. I appreciate the info. Nothing was mentioned about this by our TA so I'll call and check just to clarify for me. Thanks again.

Archived