Dawn Romance Suites - Cat AD

Carol1964ca

I am trying to find out all the Ammenities and Services available for the AD Suites.

Does this Category get the same services that are available to the other Suite Categories? eg. Flowers, Butler services, Full Room Service Menus, Advance VIP tendering, Soda's stocked in fridge, restaurant reservations? Boarding privileges in New York etc..

Any information or photos would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your replies. :)

Carol

I am trying to find out all the Ammenities and Services available for the AD Suites.

Does this Category get the same services that are available to the other Suite Categories? eg. Flowers, Butler services, Full Room Service Menus, Advance VIP tendering, Soda's stocked in fridge, restaurant reservations? Boarding privileges in New York etc..

Any information or photos would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your replies. :)

Carol

There will be champagne on ice when you arrive...and 1 free bottle of water. The suites are in great locations on the aft of the ship. In the afternoon if you sit out on your balcony you will get a smell of fresh baking bread. Every afternoon the butler delivers a plate of treats to the cabin. You will be invited to a party for suite guests.

Sorry I didn't take pictures last July.......I'll try to remember next month when were in the same AD cabin.:)

I would really like to see some photos of the suite.

Do you happen to know if they have loungers or chairs on the balcony

and lastly does the aft tend to experience more motion than the midship sections?

Thanks again:cool:

Carol

and lastly does the aft tend to experience more motion than the midship sections?

Carol

There were loungers on our balcony, if by chance they aren't there just request them from the butler and he will arrange to have some brought out.

The aft might have a slight bit more motion, but not nearly as much as the cabins at the front of the ship. We were never bothered by any movement, and the sound of the wake is so relaxing.

Carol

http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/norwegiandawn.htm

Quick look here found these of an AE just about identical. A little more depth on the AD balcony.

http://community.webshots.com/album/75676137RdpdYv

75677259GpeknJ_th.jpg

360 view of AE

http://www.virtualtoursusa.com/tours/norwegiandawn/phae.htm

Thanks so much for all your help.

I just thought of another question in regards to booking Specialty Restaurants. Do we have to book our dining right away or does the Concierge look after it for us.

Thanks again!;)

When you get to the suite there will be a form to fill out for any reservations you would like. Fill it out and get it back to Claudio, you can drop it off or ask your Butler to drop it off. If you want you can list the reservations and then call the Concierge. The concierge will get back to you with confirmations, or will offer a different time if the original time doesn't work out.

Remember you can order meals from the specialty dining rooms, or any dining room, to eat in your cabin if you would like just let your Butler know. The Butler will answer when every you call for room service, except late at night...and even then occasionally.

There will be copies of all the menus for each restaurant for the week in your cabin when you arrive...there's a binder. The binder also includes a list of DVD's you can borrow......just let your Butler know if you want any of the DVD's.

Sounds Great!

I had originally Booked a Mini Suite but after reading the the CC posts I decided to upgrade to the Romance Suite. The Aft Suite , larger balcony and to top it off Butler Services I couldn't resist!

My DH will be celebrating our 25th Anniversary on The Dawn, this will be perfect!

I can't wait to Cruise out of New York!

Carol :D

Sounds Great!

I had originally Booked a Mini Suite but after reading the the CC posts I decided to upgrade to the Romance Suite. The Aft Suite , larger balcony and to top it off Butler Services I couldn't resist!

My DH will be celebrating our 25th Anniversary on The Dawn, this will be perfect!

I can't wait to Cruise out of New York!

Carol :D

Did you order the Anniversary package, it's a bargain.:rolleyes:

Wow, that's one narrow balcony!

http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/norwegiandawn.htm

Quick look here found these of an AE just about identical. A little more depth on the AD balcony.

http://community.webshots.com/album/75676137RdpdYv

75677259GpeknJ_th.jpg

360 view of AE

http://www.virtualtoursusa.com/tours/norwegiandawn/phae.htm

I had originally Purchased the Deluxe Honeymoon / Anniversary Package - $229 per stateroom but cancelled it because I had upgraded to the Romance Suite. I figured I would spend the money on the upgrade instead and would get some of the perks just having the Butler Room Service etc .

But maybe I should still purchase a Honeymoon / Anniversary Package.

Which package seems to be the best deal/bargain to choose?

Thanks

Carol

I had originally Purchased the Deluxe Honeymoon / Anniversary Package - $229 per stateroom but cancelled it because I had upgraded to the Romance Suite. I figured I would spend the money on the upgrade instead and would get some of the perks just having the Butler Room Service etc .

But maybe I should still purchase a Honeymoon / Anniversary Package.

Which package seems to be the best deal/bargain to choose?

Thanks

Carol

With the $79 package you get champagne and strawberries when you arrive (you will have 2 bottles, 1 comes with the suite), Dinner for 2 in Le Bistro ($40 value) with a bottle of wine, cake and champagne party, free 5 x 7 photo, and canapes delivered another evening.

It's a good deal if you were planning to eat in Le Bistro anyways.

Wow, that's one narrow balcony!

Here's a picture of Lucky our butler on the DAWN, in the back ground you can see a bit of the balcony....it is deep enough for a lounge chair. There are a couple of other shots in the album...

Click to enlarge...

2153530120094064591tNUJlL_th.jpg

2849792040094064591FvQfWZ_th.jpg

The balcony looks plenty big for us! I will enjoy my 11 days on board relaxing on the balcony, no problem at all!

I will be in Suite 10228 as well. I will most likely end up booking the Anniversary package. It does seem to be a good deal!

Thanks for the photos.

Carol

Archived