Formal nights which one is the best?

epal

Just having a discussion with him in doars, which formal night is the one where we wear the best dress. He said we all get dressed the best on the first Formal night, when we should keep it until the captains farewell. I personally try to keep it the same for every formal but I'm now more confused than ever . Travelling with 6 first time cruisers I would hate to be accused of misinforming anyone please help which of the three formal nights on a forteen day cruise should we wear the best evening gown it may be personal taste but it would help to no your views:confused:

I don't think it really matters... We try to match the other people we are travelling with and usually only get portraits on the one night so we just agree with each other which night it will be!

Of course if you want a really snazzy picture with the Captain do it on the 2nd night!

Cheers,

Chaz:)

I think most people get dressed up and go all out on the first night, and the second one is more relaxed as you notice that some people don't get to too dressed up.

Don't worry about what others do, get dressed up for both or don't, no one really takes much notice, theres so many that go all out and it looks great!!! and there others that just don't bother!!

Chez

On our Pacific Sun cruise I would say that the 1st formal night was the most 'formal', some were in ballgowns, but most were glammed up in some way. The next formal night was a bit more 'relaxed'. Black pants and glam tops are my favourites.

Archived