Favorite bar drinks

SPARKY12

Kiss on the lips is my favorite. Peach schnapps mango mix., and something else. Also very good is the Miami Vice. Half pina colada half strawberry. I cruise on the Legend on February 12.... I will have a "kiss on the lips" in my hand as soon as I can.:D

yes... I read another post on here about drinks and the kiss on the lips and the miami vice were two that were highly recommended! I also heard the dirty banana (a frozen drink that tastes like a chocolate covered banana) is VERY good! I can't wait to try it!!

I hope their Chocolate Martini is good!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite............

Has anyone had a Chocolate Martini on Carnival???????????;)

I've heard that they are good, yes:)

what does a chocolate martini taste like anyway? chocolate I would assume? I've never had one!

I hope their Chocolate Martini is good!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite............

Has anyone had a Chocolate Martini on Carnival???????????;)

Depends on how you like yours... they make a standard chocolate martini with the vodka and creme de cacao. I generally find a bartender and have mine specially made, then they know how I like them the rest of the week... I always say "creamy martini" :D LOL! I prefer mine with vodka (vanilla), godiva, cdc and either baileys or cream. It's an upcharge, but it's worth it to me...

I like the twilight zones, toasted almond martinis, creamy chocolate martinis, dirty bananas in the morning, BBC's, miami vice, mango daiquiris, the funships (first day only :D), washington apple martinis, Not much I don't like :) I like the taste of the kiss on the lips, but I can't see spending $5 on something with only schnapps in it, LOL.

Depends on how you like yours... they make a standard chocolate martini with the vodka and creme de cacao. I generally find a bartender and have mine specially made, then they know how I like them the rest of the week... I always say "creamy martini" :D LOL! I prefer mine with vodka (vanilla), godiva, cdc and either baileys or cream. It's an upcharge, but it's worth it to me...

That's the way I like mine.......vodka (vanilla), Choc. Godiva, cdc and bailey's cream........YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can taste it now. I think I'll go home after work and make one.:D

Cruisin Karen................A regular Choc. martini has vodka, choc. godiva, I think.....or at least that is the way I use to make mine.........but the creamy one has the creme de cocoa and biley creme in it........YUMMY!!!!!!! Like a dessert........you have to try one:D

I'll second the mojito even though it isn't a Carnival specialty per se.

No kidding... they are my favorite... but can't find them on the ship :( They had them during the bacardi promo, but no longer... but you can get a really good one in a yard at the pool at Costa Maya :D

Karen, a traditional chocolate martini is just vodka and creme de cacao. I like to jazz it up with the Godiva and Baileys... YUM!!!

Archived