I guess no one Checks this area of topics!

ShoMeChiefsFan

Hi, KC, I answered one of your questions about the Tremont house and how far it is from the dock. One thing you may want to try is to start a post on your priceline question. Not everyone will read my post about the Tremont, so you will get more traffic if you start your own Priceline question. My apologies if you have already done this and no one could answer yet.

been waiting for several responses...

One quick way to find your previous posts is to click on your user name KcFanNindy above the words Cool Cruiser on your above post. A drop down menu will appear and click on Find all posts by KcFanNindy. A list of up to the last 250 of your posts will appear showing the names of all the forums where your posts are located. Just click on your post title and you will automatically go back to your post in the forum. Also, the list will show the Replies and Views counts for all your threads too.

However, the best way to stay informed on your posts is to make sure you have subscribed to every thread where you post. I see by one of the Mod screens you have your Automatic Thread Subscription Mode set as Do not subscribe but it can be changed if you would like. How do you make the change you ask06.gif It is easy and here are the steps:

Click on User CP or Quick Links in the bar above

Click Edit Options in the drop down menu

Scroll down to the Messaging & Notification section

Look at the Default Thread Subscription Mode box

Your choices in the drop down menu are as follows:

1. Do not subscribe
  2. No email notification
  3. Instant email notification
  4. Daily email notification
  5. Weekly email notification

Highlight (click) your choice

Scroll to the bottom of the page & click the Save Changes button

I find the instant email notification works best for me. That way I do not have to go looking for any replies since they come looking for me!

Now if you want to subscribe to a particular forum using the Forum Tools feature, there is no instant email. The only subscription choices for a forum are as follows:

1. No email notification
  2. Daily updates by email
  3. Weekly updates by email

Also, click here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showp...4&postcount=15 for a very important previous post by our fellow member Globaliser for even more information about subscriptions. Especially the part about the first User CP page where you will see the list of your subscribed threads.

I sincerely hope all this information will be satisfactory! If you have any other questions about using the Cruise Critic software, try reading FAQ in the bar above. Also, you can use the Search this Forum feature on the Need Help Using The Boards? Ask Here! Forum using your key word or words to see if your inquiry topic has already been asked and answered there before. And it probably has, many, many times! 05.gif If not, please feel free to post your inquiry there and we will be happy to try to help you with a solution.

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

One quick way to find your previous posts is to click on your user name KcFanNindy above the words Cool Cruiser on your above post. A drop down menu will appear and click on Find all posts by KcFanNindy. A list of up to the last 250 of your posts will appear showing the names of all the forums where your posts are located. Just click on your post title and you will automatically go back to your post in the forum. Also' date=' the list will show the Replies and Views counts for all your threads too.

However, the best way to stay informed on your posts is to make sure you have subscribed to every thread where you post. I see by one of the Mod screens you have your [b']Automatic Thread Subscription Mode[/b] set as Do not subscribe but it can be changed if you would like. How do you make the change you ask06.gif It is easy and here are the steps:

Click on User CP or Quick Links in the bar above

Click Edit Options in the drop down menu

Scroll down to the Messaging & Notification section

Look at the Default Thread Subscription Mode box

Your choices in the drop down menu are as follows:

1. Do not subscribe
  2. No email notification
  3. Instant email notification
  4. Daily email notification
  5. Weekly email notification

Highlight (click) your choice

Scroll to the bottom of the page & click the Save Changes button

I find the instant email notification works best for me. That way I do not have to go looking for any replies since they come looking for me!

Now if you want to subscribe to a particular forum using the Forum Tools feature, there is no instant email. The only subscription choices for a forum are as follows:

1. No email notification
  2. Daily updates by email
  3. Weekly updates by email

Also, click here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showp...4&postcount=15 for a very important previous post by our fellow member Globaliser for even more information about subscriptions. Especially the part about the first User CP page where you will see the list of your subscribed threads.

I sincerely hope all this information will be satisfactory! If you have any other questions about using the Cruise Critic software, try reading FAQ in the bar above. Also, you can use the Search this Forum feature on the Need Help Using The Boards? Ask Here! Forum using your key word or words to see if your inquiry topic has already been asked and answered there before. And it probably has, many, many times! 05.gif If not, please feel free to post your inquiry there and we will be happy to try to help you with a solution.

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

thanks very much.... i appreciate the info!

Archived