We've gone and done it again

cruisingfromMN

I'm just so excited so have to share. We booked yesterday. For April 15th, our fifth time on the Star, second time on the Mexican itinerary. Geez, you would think that we would try something else but that ship and especially the crew keeps us coming back again and again. :D

Good for you!! I agree...the STAR is a great ship and the Mexican Riviera itinerary can't be beat. We did this cruise last April..and it was perfect! We will also be doing it again soon...I hope!

Wow! Good for you guys! I hope you have a wonderful time! We would like to do the Mexican Riviera next April, as we've never been there before. But...I am so happy to hear that some of you are repeating the same cruise! I wold love to do the Eastern Caribbean again, and I think the itinerary has changed a bit for next year!

Have a great time!

Elaine

Tami,

Have a great time. It was fun last year. I loved that itinerary. I would do it again in a heart beat. The NCL ships are my favorite you can't go wrong, I did the Spirit twice and going on the Dawn for a second time and loved them all. We're thinking of the Star for Alaska.

I've always wondered what it would be like to book a cruise on a ship I'm already familiar with.

Do you find that you are able to relax and get into your "cruise groove" alot quicker because you already know your way around?

It is nice. The dawn and Star are sister ships so we were already familar with the layout. It's nice there's isn't a ship I don't like. :eek:

I found tough it does take a little bit of that first day excitment away of exploring and finding all the little things we read about on cc. :rolleyes:

I've always wondered what it would be like to book a cruise on a ship I'm already familiar with.

Do you find that you are able to relax and get into your "cruise groove" alot quicker because you already know your way around?

Definitely, we get into cruise mode quicker. And, it takes away the rush, rush, can't miss a thing attitude which slows you down some and you relax quicker.

Plus there's this, an excerpt from my last review of the Star last April 2006, read on.

WRAP UP: I’m sure there were more that I have forgotten. It’s a great crew, and, I’ll end this installment by a final story. First night on-board, George (Restaurant Manager) sent us to Le Bistro for dinner and while at dinner, there is a parade of crew members that came to our table to greet us. I guess word had spread that we were back and they wanted to say hello. We loved it. It was so good to see these people and that they would take the time to greet us. That’s special! The next day, we see Andres (Asst. Food and Beverage) and he indicates that he knows that many came by to our table. He apologizes out of concern that it spoiled our dinner. We assure him that these are the things that make this ship and crew so special to us. It was a great start to our cruise.

It's so fun to return and know so many people!

Tami,

Have a great time. It was fun last year. I loved that itinerary. I would do it again in a heart beat. The NCL ships are my favorite you can't go wrong, I did the Spirit twice and going on the Dawn for a second time and loved them all. We're thinking of the Star for Alaska.

So come and join us!

Good to hear from you Judy. Take care.

I'm glad for you. Isn't it fun to do something impulsive like that? Hope you have a wonderful time! My husband and I are on the Sun in March and are already talking about where we want to go on our next cruise... you have me thinking...thanks!

Archived