Best Days to Eat in Jewel's Main Dining Rooms

kimohio

Recent Jewel cruisers: Which nights were least memorable in the main dining rooms?

I'd like to book dinner in specialty restaurants for a couple nights, but I don't want to miss the best dinners in the main dining rooms.

Thanks for your input!

Recent Jewel cruisers: Which nights were least memorable in the main dining rooms?

I'd like to book dinner in specialty restaurants for a couple nights, but I don't want to miss the best dinners in the main dining rooms.

Thanks for your input!

You can also view all of the menus (specialty and main restaurants) when you board.

Remember, one man's "best" dinners may not be another's.

We were on the Jewel 12/31/06-1/7/07--we ate in Tzar's for lobster night excellent and on Thurs. night -- a bust we did not like the menu choices and I sent my dinner back because it was tasteless. Friday night we ate in Azura's and the food and selections were good, but the service was slow, I recommend Tzar's for main dining (service is better). The other nights we booked, Cagneys--very good, Mama's -- good, Le Bistro -- so, so (menu has changed so ask server before you order the salmon was terrible, duck and short rib dish were good), Teppanaki -- my kids ate there alone and enjoyed it, it looks fun and smells great when you walk by, Chin Chin's very, very good -- service and food. Also, people we know ate once or twice in the garden cafe for dinner and enjoyed it. I hope this gives you a good idea...this was our opinion and experience.

Archived