deck layout for Truimph

ace19cihl

Can anyone help me out I have been told that on the Triumph it can get alittle hard to navigate around the ship.

Is there a website or if anyone has anything the can cut and paste something like a small map of the boat i know i can go there website and see the decks but is there something else out there that i would be able to bring with me travel size thanks

happy cruising

Golden Princess Feb 2005:D

Adventure of the Sea's Oct 2006:D

Truimph April 2007 oh yeah:D

no not just the top decks i am staying on the lido i have read on numerous posts that it is hard to get around so i am just trying to get a head start and study the lay out ex. what decks go all the way ascross also where things are stuff like that

I've looked at the deck plans and still can't figure out why it's said that it's hard to get around. Other then the top decks where you have to go up and down to get accross, what is the problem?

Figure I must be missing something:confused:

I'm thinking its like the Imagination, to go to the pool deck, sometimes you had to go up and then down, also to get to the dining rooms - very confusing at first, go up a level, walk, then back down. I havent read many complaints about this on the reviews. I'll know soon, cruising one week before you.

I had no problem finding my way around the Triumph (or Victory, Glory, Sensation, Celebration). What's funny is I kept getting lost on the Legend last month and everyone says the Spirit class ships have a much better layout. Well, maybe if I'd been on it first it wouldn't have been a problem, but I had all those other deck plans swimming around in my head the whole time we were on the Legend! :p

Archived