Conquest only Questions! Post 'em Here!

ShoMeChiefsFan

Does anyone know if the Conquest stays on Galveston time on the new Eastern route? I know we did on the Western, but I was just wondering about the Eastern. We will be on her in a couple of weeks.

went eastern 2-15 thru 22 changed time monday night one hour(eastern) then coming home changed back

Cool, I was thinking of arriving at 11:30. This brings me to another question. I am staying with a friend in Houston. What is the best route as it appears the main route to Galveston is undergoing extensive construction.

As long as the freeway is not closed for construction, you might as well just tuff out the traffic. I deal with the construction zone traffic every day in the Webster/League City area. Getting off the freeway for alternate routes does not always save time if the local police aren't monitoring the traffic signals.

I posted this before and guess I should have posted it here. I'm taking my Mom for Mother's Day on the Conquest and was just assigined 8B 7426..... Any thoughts? Anyone stayed near or in this stateroom? My Mom is very excited and I want this to be a great trip for her. Thanks!

Is room 1060 on the Conquest a good room? It is a balcony room on the Panorama Deck I think. Noise, good location, etc...

Thanks

Cabin 1060 is location on the 10th deck on the port side (left side) of the ship. This is a great location right near the exit door going into the upper lounge areas of the pool area. This cabin will not be port side in Montego Bay which is ok with me. In Cozumel they dock at the outside dock and you will be facing the shoreline but, another Carnival ship of the same size will dock right next to you which in my opinion is awesome.

Edited by Margaritaville TX
spell error

I posted this before and guess I should have posted it here. I'm taking my Mom for Mother's Day on the Conquest and was just assigined 8B 7426..... Any thoughts? Anyone stayed near or in this stateroom? My Mom is very excited and I want this to be a great trip for her. Thanks!

It's fine. Same as most balconies. You'll enjoy it.

• 2 weeks later...
anyone out there have Capers from the Bahamas/Key West itinerary they can share?

I have all the Capers from the Feb 15-21 sailing in one pdf file. The file is pretty large (7 MB), but I'll be happy to email it to you if you like.

I have all the Capers from the Feb 15-21 sailing in one pdf file. The file is pretty large (7 MB), but I'll be happy to email it to you if you like.

That would be cool, THANKS......send it to skiboot at aol.com

• 2 weeks later...

Could you send me the file also? broberts at etex.net

Thanks.

Please send it to me at

mcrenick at sbcglobal dot net

Thanks a bunch!

We booked our honeymoon on early saver for Oct 11 for an inside room.. we decided if we wanted to upgrade we'd do it when we decided, just wanted the room booked.

I've been on one cruise before with my parents and we had an inside room.. It was perfectly fine. We were only in there to sleep and get ready.

But now I am having second thoughts. I've heard when going to Caribbean it is not worth the extra $$$$$$ for balcony because all you typically ever see is water and when it is land you get out for excursions, etc.

I have not cruised Carnival so I'm not familiar with the rooms. Is the only difference in these a window or a balcony added on?

Any recommendations??? Thx!

We booked our honeymoon on early saver for Oct 11 for an inside room.. we decided if we wanted to upgrade we'd do it when we decided, just wanted the room booked.

I've been on one cruise before with my parents and we had an inside room.. It was perfectly fine. We were only in there to sleep and get ready.

But now I am having second thoughts. I've heard when going to Caribbean it is not worth the extra $$$$$$ for balcony because all you typically ever see is water and when it is land you get out for excursions, etc.

I have not cruised Carnival so I'm not familiar with the rooms. Is the only difference in these a window or a balcony added on?

Any recommendations??? Thx!

We like the balcony, we do a lot of chillin out there