? for the Islander

Keksie

Last time I was on St. John I stayed at Gallows Point. I loved it. I loved the location etc. This time I am thinking about a house called Casa Blanca offered by caribehavens. Is there any reason to not try this place? If we don't stay there we will stay at Gallows Point again. Thank you for your help.

Hello Kelsie,

There are lots of villas/condos/vacation rentals on St. John, unfortunately I am not familar with many of them. CaribHavens is a well established villa management company, so you should be in good hands with them helping you find someplace that matches your wants/needs. Sorry I couldn't be more help. Have a great time.

--Islander

Keksie... you might try posting your question about specific villas on the forums at either ********** or virgin-islands-on-line.com. Members of those boards are often land vacationers, rather than cruisers, so they will probably have more insight. We've stayed in villas a couple of times on St. John and found those forums to be great sources of information for land vacations. Virgin-islands-on-line even has a "villa review" section, but I didn't see any reviews for Casa Blanca... Post a question there and maybe some of those helpful members have stayed at Casa Blanca or will have some feedback. Hope this helps!

Oops! Looks like I must have broken a rule about referencing other sites and got censored there. Not sure why, since it allowed one of the websites I referenced but not the other... Anywho, the other one started with "VI" and ended with "now" (all one word) and had a ".com" at the end, and I think a certain helpful "islander" on this board may be affiliated with that other one.

Sorry censors... I'll try to be good from now on.

I repeat what 2Feathers said, two excellent resources there. We vacationed in St Thomas and St John last summer and those two forums were invaluable to me with my planning and villa search. Those sites are geared towards land vacationers so I don't understand the censorship.:confused:

Archived